About the episode
In this episode of the Thrivalist Manifesto, Ben V and DrG interview Robert Pastore PhD. A Biomedical detective whose journey started with wanting to heal himself from a disease that is more prevalent than you think; Celiac Disease.
Its rare to hear such a unique perspective because Dr. Pastore has years of clinical experience working with patients, years of laboratory experience being a published researcher, years of entrepreneurial experience as the formulator of remarkable nutraceuticals and in the world of celiac disease, years of personal experience. If that wasn’t enough, Dr. Pastore is a musician, a drummer specifically and avid fan of one of the greatest rock groups of all time, Rush.
In this episode you will have the following questions answered.
- How does celiac disease manifest when there are not GI symptoms.
- How prevalent is celiac disease
- Exactly how many people out there have celiac disease and may never find out, why.
- Can celiac disease cause disease of other organs and systems in the body.
- Is there a link between celiac disease and cancer.
- What lab tests do and don’t tell you.
- Can you personalize your healthcare once you know your risk.
- Why is Europe far more advanced than the U.S. when diagnosing celiac disease.
If you’d like to comment on the podcast, you can leave a review on Apple Podcasts. Not only do we read every review, but positive reviews helps our message of “thriving” to reach more people.
Questions? Send an email to email@example.com.